Holi Quotes: Holi, One of the most celebrated festivals in India is coming up next to meet all the Indians with full joy and happiness. Happy Holi 2020 is on Thursday, 9th March, and everyone is waiting eagerly for this lovely festival.
Holi Quotes or
Holi is called the festival of Colors and from the last few years, it’s not limited to India but started celebrating internationally. Our collection Holi Quotes will let you complete your wish bag, which you want to send to your friends and family.
So, it’s going to be interesting to see these celebrity celebration styles for Happy Holi 2020. Below you get all the best collection of Holi Quotes and we hope you will love our effort for you.
- Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colors.
- Holi is the day to express love with colours. It is time to show affection. All the colours that are on you are of love!
- Let the colors of Holi spread the message of peace and happiness.
- Holi is the apt time to break the ice, renew relationships and link yourself with those that you wanted to with a bit of color.
- May God gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colours of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love and all other colors you want to paint in your life. Happy Holi.
- I hope your life is framed with all colors of love & happiness today and always! Happy Holi.
- Let this festival burn all negativity and bring positivity in life. Celebrate with vibrant colors.
- Make merry with colours on Holi and the rest of the days with the colours of love.
Happy Holi Quotes
- Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi.
Pyar ke rang se bharo pichkari,
sneh ke rang do duniya sari,
ye rang na jane koi jaat na koi boli,
aapko mubarak ho aapno ki holi.
- A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud, a soft SMS is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lots of fun.
- Red for love, green for prosperity, orange for success and pink for happiness. May God Bless you and your family with all these colors, Happy Holi!
- Holi is the day to express love with colors. It is time to show affection. All the colors that are on you are of love!
- Holi is a time to reach out with the colors of joy. It is time to love and forgive. It is the time to express the happiness of being loved and to be loved through colors.
- The dominant idea behind Holi festival is that we should live more in harmony with nature instead of trying to destroy her and make her our slave.
- Holi is not only about colours and sweets. It reminds of the divine and eternal love of Krishna and Radha. It also reminds one of Narashima, Prahlada, and Hiranyakashyapa and thus the fact that ‘Truth and Humanity are invincible forces in the Universe.
Holi Quotes Images
- Holi is a special time of the year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colours!
- Happy Holi♥️♥️ Spread colors of happiness, positivity, and love.
- Pray the colors of Holi to fill your life with joy! Have a great celebration.
- Let’s mix and spread colors of happiness, fun, and peace. Let celebrate Holi and forget all the differences.
- May God paint the canvas of your life with the most beautiful colors! Wish you a very happy and colorful Holi!
I hope you enjoy our Article on Holi Quotes 2020, If you like our collection then don’t forget to hit the share button below the article and share this article within your friends circle on Facebook and other Social Networking sites. You can also read more Holi festival related