Reason For Celebrating Diwali: After Diwali Greetings Cards & Rangoli Designs, Today We are going to Share TOP Reason for Celebrating Diwali. In Few Days, Happy Diwali 2020 is Coming. Diwali is one of the most Known Festival in the World. Today We have given here a Reason For Celebrating Diwali.
Reason For Celebrating Diwali
- Goddess Lakshmi’s Birthday: On this Very Special Day, The Devi Lakshmi ( Goddess of Wealth ) was incarnated from the Depth of Boundless Ocean. Our Hindi Holy Scriptures tell us that Gods & Demons both were mortal at that time. They Churned the Ocean for Amrita ( This time is mentioned as ” Samudra – Manthan in Scriptures ). She Afterwards Married to Lord Vishnu on the same night. Brightest Lamps & Diya was illuminated to mark this Holy Event.
- Vishnu Rescued Lakshmi: On this day, Lord Vishnu was in his Fifth incarnation as ” Vaman – Avtar ” Saved Devi Lakshmi From the King Mahabali. This is also another apprehension of Worshipping The Goddess Lakshmi.
- Narkaasur Killed by Lord Krishna: On this Special Day of Diwali, Narkaasur was Killed by Lord Krishan. He has also saved 16,000 women from the bondage of Narkaasur.
- The Returns of Pandavas: According to the Great Hindu Scripture ” Mahabharat ” It was the same day ( Kartik Amavasya ) When Pandavas came back from their 12 years of Deportation as result of Defeat against Kauravas in the Game of Gambling.
- The Victory of Lord Rama: According to the Great Hindu Scripture ” Ramayana ” It was the same day ( Kartik Amavasya ) When Lord Ram, Devi Sita & Lakshman returned to Home after defeating Ravana & winning Lanka. The People of Ayodhya decorated their Home & city with Brightest Lamps ever.
- Coronation of Vikramaditya: Vikramaditya was famed for his wisdom. It was also the same day When Maharshi Dayananda, founder of Arya Samaj & Reformers of Hinduism, attained his nirvana.
- Jain’s Special Day: Mahavir Thirthankar, Founder of Jainism also attained his nirvana on the same day.
- Sikh’s Special Day: Sikh Guru Hargobind, who was held by the Mughal Emperor Jahengir, was released from the Gwalior fort along with 52 kings.
So, here we have given a TOP Reason for Celebrating Diwali. Mostly Indian People know the Reason for Celebrating Diwali but NRI & Foreigners Mostly Looking for How to Celebrate Diwali or Reason for Celebrating Diwali. In Diwali, Many people decorate their Homes, Offices, Shops. They also buy New Items, Clothes, Fire Crackers &, etc in the reason for Celebrating Diwali.